M&R Hotel Management may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 15, 2019.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- IP number, domain and geo-location from the computer you use to access the website
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We will never sell your personal data, but we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have given us your consent by opting in to be contacted, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but you have the right to ‘opt out’ at any time by unsubscribing from such communications. Every newsletter will include an ‘unsubscribe’ link that you can click to opt out.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail, but only if you have consented. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Security and Data Retention/Deletion
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We may sometimes use third parties to capture some of our data on our behalf, but only where we are confident that the third party will treat your data securely, in accordance with our terms. We may retain your personal data information where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. Other than for a legal requirement, your personal contact data will be deleted once you have asked us to unsubscribe you.